STEGTA Mentoring Training
The role of a Mentor is to help, support and guide the Apprentice throughout their Training and development programme.
To support this process, STEGTA can deliver Mentor training Workshops to your staff.
- Mentoring Vs Coaching
- The skills and knowledge required to be an effective workplace Mentor
- How to guide an Apprentice through their training
- How to deliver effective monitoring of their progress
- The Apprenticeship Assessment and Review process
- How to identify Apprentice skills training needs
Workshop delivered on your premises – £75 per person (minimum cohort of 10).
Workshop to be delivered at STEGTA’s office – £120 per person.
All prices include VAT.
For further information, please contact the Business Development Team on 0161 877 4078 or email firstname.lastname@example.org