SAFEGUARDING YOUNG PEOPLES’ FUTURES
Salford and Trafford Engineering Group Training Association Ltd (STEGTA) was established in 1966 to act as the central training department for a small number of engineering companies in the Salford area.
Since 1966 we have grown substantially and now attend to the training needs of hundreds of companies throughout the UK.
Ofsted has recognised STEGTA as one of the leading training providers in the country.
We are a Group Training Association, which means that our employers play a huge part in making decisions.
STEGTA offer a broad range of Apprenticeship courses. We ensure you attain the highest standards expected by employers.
Achieving a recognised Apprenticeship qualification is your passport to a great future.
HELP BUILD THE FUTURE OF YOUR BUSINESS…
- Funded Apprenticeship programmes for learners of all ages.
- Strengthen your workforce team with well educated and committed young learners.
- Vocational qualifications for your existing workforce.
- Bespoke Training Programmes to meet Employer requirements.
- One to one learner mentoring by Stegta’s team of time served Training Officers.
- We monitor and assess throughout all the training programmes.
OFSTED Inspector Comments:
- “Teachers, trainers and assessors have very good specialist expertise in their occupational areas.”
- “Apprentices quickly made a significant contribution to their employer’s business.”
- “Good, strong employer relationships enable teachers to introduce a range of techniques used in industry effectively and provide a good industrial focus to learning.”