STEGTA Mentoring Training
The role of a Mentor is to help, support and guide the Apprentice throughout their Training and development programme.
To support this process, STEGTA can deliver Mentor training Workshops to your staff.
- Mentoring Vs Coaching
- The skills and knowledge required to be an effective workplace Mentor
- How to guide an Apprentice through their training
- How to deliver effective monitoring of their progress
- The Apprenticeship Assessment and Review process
- How to identify Apprentice skills training needs
Workshop delivered on your premises – £90 per person (inc VAT / Cohort of 10)
[Please Note: Travel charges apply for delivery outside of the Greater Manchester Area]
Workshop to be delivered at STEGTA’s office – £120 per person (inc VAT)
For further information, please contact the Business Development Team on 0161 877 4078 or email email@example.com. Alternatively you can fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in contact.